Wow it’s been almost a year since I have written in this thing. Well sorry, but it got away from me and then you know life. Well I am back for right now I had a list of things I wanted to try to get done this year.
- Make a non trivial .net core project in my spare time
- Do something with internet of things like learn how to work with a breadboard
- Be able to get through the qualifying round of a programming competition this year like (facebook hacker cup or google code jam) let me know of any others you know of.
- Make a non trivial c++ project
- learn a mocking framework
- learn data structures and algorithms a little better
I doubt I will be able to get all of this done this year, but it never hurts to dream.
What have I been doing lately is learning c++ and working on my data structures and algorithms. I really like c++ even though I don’t think I am really that good at it. It feels a little to easy to shoot myself in the foot. I am really interested in learning more about the standard library and classes. I have been doing project euler problems ( I think i just passed the 25 problems passed mark) with c++ and even made my own very crappy big integer library which i like using on project euler problems.
I’ll try to be better about posting in this, but of course no promises.